The Commission launched a public consultation on the Green Paper on mobile health, inviting comments on the barriers and issues related to the use of mHealth.
The objective of this consultation is to receive the views of:
- regional and national authorities e.g. health ministries, authorities dealing with medical devices/data protection
- health professionals, carers, health practitioners, medical associations
- consumers, users of mHealth apps, patients and their associations
- web entrepreneurs
- app developers and app stores
- manufacturers of mobile devices
- insurance agencies
- sports centres, health clubs, etc.
- Read EFPIA's contribution on the Public Consultation of the European Commission’s Green paper on mobile health