Together against Cancer: How can Europe benefit from breakthroughs in personalised oncology? Virtual event
Join us on 30 November at 15:00 CET for an event that you can personalise.
We will give you the speakers. You will shape the agenda. Together, we will shape the future of cancer care.
We are launching a new Report on Personalised Oncology in Europe, drafted by a team of leading experts from the London School of Economics, which aims to advance and implement personalised oncology approaches for cancer patients in Europe.
- MEP Deirdre Clune (EPP, IE)
- Dr Panos Kanavos, Associate Professor of International Health Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Prof Mark Lawler, Scientific Committee Member, European Cancer Patient Coalition
- Prof Jaap Verweij, Managing Director, Cancer Drug Development Forum
- Dr Brian Cuffel, VP and Head of Market Access Oncology, Bayer
The event will be organised by the European Federation of Pharmaceutical Industries and Associations, the London School of Economics (LSE), the European Cancer Patient Coalition (ECPC), and the Cancer Drug Development Forum (CDDF).